At Cloncurry State School P–12, the Parents and Citizens Association believe that wearing the school uniform correctly assists students to identify with the school and to feel positive about their learning environment. We value neat, tidy and dignified personal presentation which prepares students for the workforce and develops pride in being part of a team.
You can purchase Uniforms from Bohemian Dream at 1/39 Ramsay StOpen Tuesday to Friday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
and Saturday - 9:30am to 12:30pm
Monday to Friday 8.00–9.30am.
|Polo shirt ||$33.00 each |
|Shorts||$32.00 each |
|Tracksuit Jacket||$40.00 each|
|Tracksuit Pant||$35.00 each|
|Formal Shirt||$47.00 each|
|Formal Skirt||$36.00 each|
|Formal Short (Boys)||$30.00 each |
The following uniform applies to alll students (Prep to Year 12).
- Cloncurry State School P–12 shirt, Prep–Year 10 Gold/Grey/Black, Year 11–12 Senior Grey/Gold/Black.
- Plain black shorts, skirts or skorts of a conservative length only, preferred style includes school logo on leg. Long black dress pants or black jeans, (leggings/tights are NOT permitted).
- Fully enclosed running style footwear with a thick rubber sole and either laces or velcro to enable the shoe to be securely fastened to the foot. Black leather shoes are acceptable.
- Plain white or black socks (no logos).
- Full brimmed hat (black is the preferred colour. School hats are available from the office).
- Wearing winter clothes (e.g. sweatshirts and hoodies) on summer days is NOT permitted.
- Sleepers and studs (as earrings) – plain gold or silver. No other facial jewellery permitted for safety.
- Necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets are not permitted.
- Costume jewellery and headwear is not appropriate.
- The school tracksuit jacket and pants are permitted when weather is cold. Black is the preferred colour.
- Leggings/tights may be worn underneath shorts, skirts or skorts, not permissible as an individual item of clothing.
- Senior Students are permitted to wear their senior jacket.
Free Dress days
Clothing that carries offensive designs is unacceptable. Outfits which bare midriffs or revealing or inappropriate clothing must not be worn. Safety procedures cannot be compromised and the wearing of thongs, slip on sandals and singlets are not permitted.
Inter-house sports days
Students may wear suitable clothing in house colours: BURKE – Red WILLS – Green.
The Cloncurry State School P-12 community expects students enrolled at the school to wear the school uniform. Parent/caregiver cooperation and support is sought to ensure that our school uniform is worn as specified, without alterations. It is not acceptable to wear a mix of uniform pieces.